General Area in Miami Beach>Question Details

Maxi, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I'm planning to buy a condo in miami as a rental property.Which areas are desirables? Near the beach or more like kendall, cutler bay and

Asked by Maxi, Miami, FL Fri Mar 2, 2012

homestead? As a foreigner investor I'm trying to find stable tenants without getting involve into much troubles,of course a good ROI is welcome but is not my primary goal; I'm planning to keep the property for at least 5 years, My budget is between 50k and 80k.
Thanks!

Answers

11
Hi, you can get in-depth are ademographic info at http://www.HomeFair.com...They have a great side by side zip code comparison feature.

Chris
You say stable tenants, and I think away from the beach. There are still properties in Fontanebleau and Doral available at that price. Hopefully, you can find a tenant who wants to stay for years, rather than the weeks or months more commonly found near the beach.
for mme analou manent i am interest for bye the condo riviera app 304 i saw this app last year and he have many renovation .my offer this condo is 100 000 us .call me by email because in dont speak anglis michel Ramsay m.ramsay46@hotmail.ca
At this point, you'll have to consider Kendall, Cutler Bay and Homestead in this price point.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
Near the beach are more desirable. You can call me at 305-794-8435 I'll be glad to help you
In your price range I will recommend, the areas such as Coral Springs or Plantation in Broward County. Is great location close to Sawgrass Mills and big corporations have established there. They are well know to have stable tenants and good ROI if you choose the right place, 1 or 2 bedroom condos.
analou manent agent i am interest for bye the condo riviera app hallandale app 304 i saw this condo last year and he have many many renovation .my offer is 100 000 with inspection .call me by email because i dont speak anglish michel Ramsay m.ramsay46@hotmail.ca
Flag Thu May 21, 2015
Thank you all, for your comments.
It is always more desirable to be near (walking distance) the beach. Consider that Miami Beach has probably higher rental rates than most other cities(more in South Beach). It also has Flamingo Park for tennis, basketball, pool, football...
Roger Charland
Realtor: The Grand & Associates Inc.
RCharland@gmail.com
C: 305 610 0600
Please e-mail me and I will send a list of properties for your consideration.
propiedadesenmiami2011@hotmail.com
Optimar International Realty
18246 Collins Avenue
954-756-2062
In that budget, I'm happy to help you in North beach, the northern section of Miami beach. Although not always available, you can find an investment property in your price range with a 4-7% return, and still be in a very desirable neighborhood.

please let me know if we can assist you further.

Laura Veitia
305-798-4646
Laura@miamireconnect.com
Most definitely something with water frontage. Email me on ap@miamiexec.com and we'll find the perfect property together
Web Reference: http://www.miamiexec.com