General Area in Charlotte>Question Details

Joshua Natel…, Home Buyer in Norwood, MA

I'm planning a trip to Charlotte at the end of the month. We need a Realtor originally from New England. If you fit the Bill please Respond ASAP

Asked by Joshua Natella, Norwood, MA Tue Apr 17, 2012

Hi Josh, I can tell by the response your question received there are many of us that fit your bill. I suggest you contact some of us and see who you like. It is a great buyer's market here, but unless you already know which area of Charlotte you want to live in, things need to be narrowed down. I am a pro at that. When my son bought his house in Walpole he had a realtor that he was not real pleased with. I promise you that won't happen here. If you are interested, give me a call. Call me and I will tell you who my daughter in law's family is. I bet you know them.
I am originally from North Salem, NY (Northern Westchester County). I moved to Weddington 14 years ago with my husband and two sons. I would be happy to assist you with your relocation. I specialize in the Western Union County and South Charlotte area. I have enjoyed working with many people relocating to the area because I understand what it is like moving to a new place with out knowing anyone or the area.
I hope to hear from you and working with another transplant! Best of luck to you in your move.
I was licensed in NY for several years and my family is from Maine, Massachusetts, Texas, California and even some from Japan, and now I have family living in India as well... what's the point of an agent from New England? Knowing the local market is what is important when purchasing here.

Having helped dozens of families relocate to Charlotte, knowledge of the local areas and how they relate to what you're wanting is of the highest value to a buyer.

From urban hip neighborhoods, to suburban school districts with great ratings, to luxury custom built homes being sold at foreclosure prices-- there is something to be said for agents that work full time and really know their stuff.

If that's what you're wanting, call me. If not, call someone else.

Nathan Wolf
Realtor® / Broker
T: 704-858-2345

Nate Wolf was recently named a FIVE STAR REALTOR by Charlotte Magazine. He is a top producing real estate sales broker, representing both buyers and sellers. He is a member of the National Association of Realtors, The Charlotte Regional Realtors Association and the Carolina Multiple Listing Services. He is licensed in multiple states including North Carolina & South Carolina and serves all areas of Metro Charlotte from Lake Norman to Lake Wylie and Uptown / Center City to SouthPark and Ballantyne.

Nate Wolf is an Affiliated Broker of Ready4Sale Realty & Construction.
Hi, my name is David Brenizer I am a Charlotte native, but I lived in Concord, Nantucket( both my boys were born there) my daughter in law is from Norwood ( correctly pronounced Naawood) and they live in Walpole. I would love to help you. 704 579-9140.

I am originally from connecticut and moved here six years ago with my wife and four children. There was a vast array of reasons why we chose Charlotte, NC. to live.

I help people all the time from new york and connecticut area moving down to the Charlotte area becuase of my familairity with New England versus Charlotte.

Please feel free to contact me directly at 704-519-7895 or e-mail me at

Dave diCecco
Hi Josh! I'm from Connecticut, moved to North Carolina for college and decided to call it home for almost 20 years now :) I'd love to help you get to know the local Charlotte area too! We have some great resources and neighborhood reports on our team's Fanpage link ( to help you get started. Please let me know how I can assist you in finding a great community to fit your needs!

Warm Regards,

Alison Smith, REALTOR®
NC & SC Broker
Jackie Morgan Real Estate Group
704.996.6747 direct
For Market Info Visit:

I am not from New England but my mother's family is; hence, we vacationed there quite a bit. Although I probably will not be selected as your buyer's agent, I do have a ranch listing that you may interest you in Picwyck Village in Mooresville. It will be listed for under $212,400 and is on an acre lot. The reason that I tell you about it is that many New Englanders like larger lots, low taxes, in good school districts. Lake Norman is home to many people from New England because of the boating and closeness to water.

Wishing you success,
Robin Faison
Hello and welcome to North Carolina. You need someone to help you find a new home? My husband and I moved down here 10 years ago from the New England Area. I miss some things about the north, but it is so beautiful down here. I'm sure you will learn to love it too. Please give me a call if you need further assistance. I will be happy to help you.

Sharon Miller
704 999 1564 cell
704 235 2434 office
Hi Joshn,

I'm not from New England but would love to help you out in your next home search. Please feel free to contact me at 980-225-2332. Hope to hear from you soon.

HI, i'm from Westford, Mass and been living down here since 98'. I've been helping folks relocate from New England for years. Feel free to call me at 704-885-0488 if I can help you. Take care,
My name is Belinda Agosto. I was born in Boston. Grew up in Fairfield, Connecticut. Went to UCONN. If that is "New England" enough, call me!

I relocated to Charlotte in 2003 (my seventh relocation nationwide). Therefore, I personally understand the challenges a buyer faces when relocating. I'd love to help you and your family find the home of your dreams.

Check out my website at You can contact me any day of the week to answer any more real estate questions you may have.

Enjoy your day.

Belinda Agosto, CDPE, CIAS
Hines & Associates Realty LLC
Direct/Text: 704.200.8823
I think you are looking for Dave DeCecco.....(sp??)