Question Details

Farmo45, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

I'm moving to SF in a couple of months to start my master and I'm wondering what are some good neighbourhoods to consider?

Asked by Farmo45, San Francisco, CA Thu Jan 12, 2012

I'm going to be studying in 1355 Sansome Street (i think its consider north beach area?) and I'm looking for some place where I can easily get to my school with public transportation, but I'm 21 so I'm also really interested in nightlife, culture, safety, etc. All the help is greatly appreciated

Answers

3
Hi Farmo,
I lived in San Francisco for many years...you would probably get the most for your money if you found an existing home that needs an additional room mate...Craigslist is a good source...North Beach is a great area for what you are looking for...public transportation is very good in the city so it will not be a problem...

AR&M
Buyer 50%-60% Cash Rebate
Seller 50% Commission Discount
My budget would be p to 1200$ for a room
Realistically, the approach should be to narrow down your search by your rental budget since rents in SF are notoriously steep.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com