General Area in Middlesex>Question Details

Penny Lopez, Renter in Middlesex, NJ

I'm looking to buy an apartment in middlesex county close to rahway but still in a nicer area? Where should I move? Why?

Asked by Penny Lopez, Middlesex, NJ Thu May 27, 2010

Answers

5
Hi Penny,

Well.. No one can say why you should move.. You should state your wants ands need and then I am sure Realtors will jum p in and offer answers / area's you ay want t live.

You have children? looking for schools? Commute time? do you drive, public transportation? How mush do you want to spend? Do you have $ to put down? 100% financing? 1st floor? third floor? condo, townhouse?
and many more questions.

Think about it and repost soe details of what your wants and needs are.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 27, 2010
The towns of Colonia, Avenel and North Edison would be the closest to Rahway. Each of these towns have good things to offer you but your specific needs night make you consider one town over the other. Do you need easier access to trains or highways? Are you looking for a one floor condo or 2 story townhome? Do you need a garage or a clubhouse? Are schools important to you? To help my buyers decide which areas would suit their needs best we sit down together and discuss what is most important to them and then we search the towns together to see which towns can satisfy these needs within their price range. Please feel free to call me at 732-718-2082 if you would like to explore your options.
Woodbridge twp. Good School/shopping/places of worship/train and ez access to most major hwys..

hope that helps

Dave & Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.urhomerealty.net
Penny

it depend on various factor that you want to look into before buying apartments and what is important to you , are you looking at cost wise or other factors like school system, average tax rate, commute, crime rate etc.. You can check my website for all these detail. If you need any more information give me a call or email
me

regards
Dev
732-322-7255
Keller Williams
Dev@devrealtor.com
Web Reference: http://Www.devrealtor.com
Hi Penny

For many years I lived in Clark which is very close to Rahway and a wonderful town. Close to NYC trains, gsp, turnpike etc. easy to get to. Great town with nice people and good schools. Scotch Plains has some nice areas too but can get very pricey. Cranford is another great town as well as Westfield but pricey. For the money Clark is affordable, great community that has it all .

Val