Don, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

I'm looking for a home in Bend in a rural area like Deschutes River Woods, but I need high speed Internet access for my work. Is it available?

Asked by Don, Santa Clara, CA Fri Sep 17, 2010

there?

Answers

5
Yes, DRW has high speed internet, and you actually have 2 choices. Bend Broadband offers HSI and Qwest offers very high speed internet on fiber optic lines! I have never had a problem out here.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 26, 2011
DRW is a great place to live and I personally recommend Bend Broad Band for your high speed service. I'm sad to leave DRW but need I need to be closer to a Veterans Hospital.
I use Bend Broad Band and you should check out their web-site to see what areas they cover. The cover Deschutes River Woods but right now they do not cover some areas of Three Rivers South which may be of interest to you if you like Deschutes River Woods.

If you would like more information regarding different neighborhoods and/or any other information regarding Central Oregon please feel free to send me an email. Always glad to help.

Susan Agli, Broker, SRES, ALHS
Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate
Licensed in Oregon
Hi Don:

Yes, Deschutes River Woods has high speed internet....who could function these days without it??? Bend Broad Band is the most popular carrier out there. What is it you are hoping to find and can I be of assistance. It would be my honor to assist you with your real estate needs.

Teri
Yes it is! http://www.bendbroadband.com/residential/hsi_index.asp?pageI…
By the way... there is a very nice well priced hassel free home located on Crater Rd. MLS# 201008331.
Best wishes always!
Kevin Kyle E-Pro, CSP, GRI, CDPE
Principal Broker
Century 21 Gold Country Realty SunRiver, Oregon
Phone (541) 593-1724
Cell (541) 419-4459
Corp (541) 382-3333
Fax (541) 610-1999
Why Live in Central Oregon?
Very Simply... It's about History, Location, Ease of International Travel, Simplicity of lifestyle. It's about Clean Air, Sunshine, and Changing Seasons. It's about Mountains, Buttes, Bluffs, Ridges, Plateaus, Caves, and High Deserts. It's about Lakes, Streams, Rivers and Towering Pine Trees. It about Skiing, Fishing, Hiking, Camping, and Boating. It’s about Attitude, Altitude, Events, Hospitality, Downtowns, Uptowns and Rural Towns. It’s about Cuisine, the Scene, and did we mention Pristine. There are a million and one reasons to compel one to live here. What’s yours?