General Area in Bumpass>Question Details

pegwen2, Home Buyer in Colonial Beach, VA

I'm looking at properties in Bumpass. So, what's it like to live down there? What about shopping, medical facilities, etc.?

Asked by pegwen2, Colonial Beach, VA Fri Aug 9, 2013

Answers

1
Linda DeFelice’s answer
Hello. I see you are from Colonial Beach? It's nice down in Bumpass if you are interested in the low key life. Depending upon where you are looking. The Lake Anna area? Closer to 95?

Are you currently working with someone, an agent in helping you find a place? If not, I would love to talk to you further about what you are looking for.

Thanks for the message and have a great day!

Linda DeFelice
703-987-8011
ldefelice@kw.com
Despite its entertaining name, Bumpass (and the surrounding areas bordering Lake Anna) offer a wonderful slowed-down pace of life albeit with EASY access to RIchmond, Charlottesville, Culpeper and Fredericksburg for "big box store" shopping. The ability to enjoy life on the water or off water for the equine or other animal experience is beyond compare. Our family enjoys horses, dogs, cats, chickens, fishing and water sports. Hunters enjoy the acres and acres of woodlands. If you would like to visit for an afternoon just contact me and we can even go out on the water-weather permitting. Connie McMaugh, DOCKSIDE Realty of Lake Anna.
Flag Fri Sep 20, 2013