General Area in 93401>Question Details

Sharon Parlia, Both Buyer and Seller in Los Angeles, CA

I'm from NY, he's from LA, looking to start new somewhere in CA. Thinking about SLO. Looking for an apt and commercial RE, and some insight. Advice?

Asked by Sharon Parlia, Los Angeles, CA Sat Nov 16, 2013

We will be in SLO on 12/13-12/14 or 15. Would like to speak to meet with a broker while we're there and speak beforehand. Thanks

Answers

5
Hello, I'm from New York as well and would love to show you around the Central Coast of California, Give me a call ... Vicki Neider, 805-434-8011, Keller Williams Realty, Paso Robles, CA
First of all Commercial RE is very different compared to Residential RE, as it is more difficult to get a loan and requires a significant down payment. However, if you need commercial RE there are several buildings available in SLO depending on your needs (retail, ware house, office) and I can recommend a lender as well.

I would be happy to discuss your options for any real estate purchase. In the mean time I suggest you go to my web site to see what buildings are available in Real Time at http://www.dnorwood.com/MLS.aspx - Check the Commercial box under PROPERTY TYPES, and select the cities that interest you.

Give me a call and I will be happy to suggest the best areas to purchase Commercial Real Estate and or homes, but I would Start with SLO city if you are only looking for Commercial RE.

If you give me a call, I can send you a link to a MLS portal as well.

David Norwood-Central Coast Real Estate David@DNorwood.com 805-471-0828

http://DNorwood.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
My name is Brett Noel and I am the General sales manager for Century 21 Homtown. We are the largest real estate company on the central coast from Paso Robles to Camarillo. In addition to having our own property management division we have our own commercial division.

I can share with you the different areas of San Luis Obispo as well as the surrounding cities. I can give you demographics and much information that might be helpful to you.

My email address is Brettnoel2@gmail.com. My cell number is listed below. Please feel free to contact me.

Brett Noel
Century21 Hometown
805-975-5781
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
I've lived in this county since 1979 and been in real estate here since 1980. My wife, also a Sharon, and I owned commercial property and businesses, and I've handled numerous commercial rentals and sales. Jeff Prostovich, Coldwell Banker Premier Real Estate, 805-441-3777, jeff@findcoastalproperty.com.
Hi Jeff- thanks for getting back to me. When's a good time for me to call you? My email is sparlia@aol.com. Thanks , Sharon
Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013
Hi Sharon,
Well SLO is a beautiful place to live. I would be happy to discuss your possible move. You can email me directly at kellyjsans@gmail.com or call me at 805-748-9402.
Kelly Sans, Realtor
Artisan Real Estate Group
Serving all San Luis Obispo county
Hi Kelly, thanks for getting back to me. When's a good time for me to call you? My email is sparlia@aol.com. Thanks , Sharon
Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013