General Area in Parkchester>Question Details

lhales12, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I'm considering selling my 2 bedroom condo in Parkchester. What do I do to start to the process? How long will it take to get sold?

Asked by lhales12, New York, NY Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

5
Nirmala Caraballo’s answer
Dear Ihales12,

There are apprx. 16-25 two bedroom condos for sale in Parkchester asof today. The units range in location from the North to South sides of Parkchester and are for sale by owners (on their own) and also through real estate agents representing sellers. One of the primary element to consider is pricing the unit in accordance with similar units on the market. Other factors includes the condition of the unit, for example updated bathroom, kitchen, floors, etc., when pricing.

The fact that primarily only Bank of America is doing most of the financing in Parkchester it limits potential buyers from shopping around for a mortgage. In order to pick a broker to represent you, you should interview a few agents that work in the area. From the moment your apartment has an accepted offer to closing is apprx. 3 - 4 months for a financing deal or less than that time for all cash deals.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network
Tel.: 646-479-7873
E-mail: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
BofA is terrible. If you really need financing in Parkchester, there are only two viable options. We can discuss at your convenience.
Flag Sat Apr 14, 2012
Consider inviting a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data to determine worth; ask opinions as to what needs to be done if anything, to prepare the unit, etc., then choose the agent you like best and who has the most to offer; then go from there. Lenght of time on the market will depend on pricing and marketing strategies...

I would be more than happy to assist you with the process of selling your condo in Parkchester as I have extensive knowledge of each step you need to take in order to sell, as well as having many clients looking to purchase in Parkchester.

You can reach me at the number below.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
646-773-8347
Coffy@exitrealtypower.com

I an about to close on a sale on 1686 Metropolitan this week. I was able to obtain my client a selling price within 5% of asking and under contract within 2 weeks of listing. My office is in Castle Hill and we have contacts within the only two banks that lend in Parkchester. I encourage you to check our website in order to get an idea of the marketing we do. I'd love to chat sometime and discuss your goals.

David Rodriguez
David.rodriguez@Pantiga.com
718.451.6859
Web Reference: http://www.Pantigagroup.com
I will be more than happy to assist you in this process. The time of the sale will depend on how you market the property and making sure you price it right. I am available any time feel free to contact me directly to assist you.

Jose Flores
917-353-8808
http://Www.exitflores.com