General Area in Greensboro>Question Details

Heidi, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

I'm a veterinarian looking for a rental home or townhouse in NW Greensboro (zip 27410?). Any advice on how to?

Asked by Heidi, Cary, NC Sat Jul 5, 2008

find pet friendly properties besides on Craigslist?

Answers

2
Heidi....

You may want to try a local property management company, online version of the local paper and most of all network with other veterinarian's in the area to see if they know of any rentals. Good luck.
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Heidi,
There are quite a few property management companies here in town. It kind of depends on what you are looking for. I just had one couple relocating from Ohio come in and we found a property in a weekend. What vet's office are you going to be at. We have six dogs and take our terriers to Cobb and the greyhounds to Lawndale. Of course we also use Happy Tails on Battleground Avenue. I have a list of rental properties since I just searched for the other couple. Of course if you could tell me what size of a place and what you want it would narrow things down a bit. I have pet friendly but do you want a fenced yard, how many bedrooms, and baths do you want? There are several good companies with a list of homes. Birch Properties, Palmetto Properties, Rent a home in the Triad, The Property Source, to name a few. I offer my services no charge in hopes that you will one day buy and use me or just give me a referral to someone that does need my services. Besides I have a soft spot for animal lovers.

Hope this helps,