Mamaneedshelp, Other/Just Looking in Golden Valley, MN

I'm a single mom with a 3 year old girl who is moving out of MPLS (end of lease) and need somewhere near Golden Valley where there is more

Asked by Mamaneedshelp, Golden Valley, MN Thu Jan 14, 2010

freedom and less traffic! I need a safe environment for my daughter and I where we can play outside and go for after dinner walks without feeling like I have to look over my shoulder. Please let me know where is a safe and affordable apt area we can relocate to. Thanks

Answers

3
Realtors are not permitted to "steer" buyers to one neighborhood over another based upon the criteria in your question. However, what I tell my clients is to find an area that looks good to you as you drive through them, then call the police precinct for that area or look online for info on 911 calls to that neighborhood. With a young child, you will also want to visit the sex offender website to check for any registered offenders residing in a particular area. Golden Valley is a very strong real estate town that is appealing for it's convenience to downtown. Good luck with your search.
Web Reference: http://www.ohnstadhomes.com
I grew up in Golden Valley and know every bike trail and park. Currently my wife and I and our 3 kids live in New Hope and we are Realtors with RE/MAX Results. I'm sure we could help you, check out our profile and website and let us know if you have any questions. Golden Valley (and surrounding cities) was an AWESOME city to grow up in! You will love it. I'll also link a very good site to check on crime, schools ect..

Cheers,

Sean
Mamaneedshelp,

My advice is to go under "Find a Pro" under the tab on Trulia.

Research the agents listed and review their profiles.

I'm sure any one of those professionals will be able to help direct you and your daughter to a safe environment for living.

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://kathyweberhomes.com