General Area in 07030>Question Details

Nbestman, Other/Just Looking in 07030

I'm a recent grad w/ a new job in Englewood, New Jersey. What's a good place 2 start looking for an apartment? Need diversity and young

Asked by Nbestman, 07030 Mon Oct 17, 2011

professionals!

Answers

6
Jose Martinez’s answer
Hudson and Bergen County are what you are looking for.

Call me I can help!!

Also check out my video on How Home Purchases are Made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe29-4VZxyU&feature=youtu.be

Let Coldwell Banker bring you Home!!

Jose Martinez
201-494-1973
Hoboken/Downtown Jersey City would be a wonderful place for you to live! There are so many attributes to this small area. We have beautiful NYC views. You can get to the city via train, bus, or car within 10 minutes. There plenty of delicious restaurants, 250 liquor licenses in Hoboken alone, boutiques, a mall, gyms of all sorts, festivals, and various community activities to keep you busy.

If you are considering Hoboken/Downtown JC please give me a call. I would love to speak to you and maybe meet for lunch one day! My cell is (201)937-0555 and my email is nallgyernjrealtor@gmail.com
Hi Nbestman,

There are 3 areas I can think of which would be a Great fit for what you have mentioned. Please email me directly & I will send you a few Apartments to look over Today.

My best regards,
Kathleen
It all depends on what you can afford. The places that best fit your description are Downtown Jersey City and Hoboken.
Englewood is a great town, lots of places to walk to, great restaurants.. lots of entertainment as well.. also you might consider Hoboken or Jersey City as well.. if you want suburbs, than also try Ridgewood..

Tom

Thomas Laurita
Vice President/Sales Associate
Halstead Property New Jersey, LLC
79 Hudson Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-478-6705 (Direct Line)
646-201-9702 (E-Fax)
973-477-1164 (Cellular)
Recent Grad,

There are a number of factors, including the community dynamic, which you should consider when looking for a place to call home. Some questions you may want to ask yourself are: Am I looking to rent or buy? What is my budget? When do I need to move by? What size apartment am I looking for? Do I need easy access to public transportation or will I be commuting by car? The answers to these questions along with a few additional will help you and your realtor narrow your search. Depending on your appetite for a commute you can look as far as Hoboken or as close as Fort Lee. If you have questions or would like further assistance please feel free to reach out to me.

Best of luck

Matthew Mustich
Licensed Real Estate Agent
HALLIBURTON HOMES: "Redefining Great Service"
Direct: 201.360.9928
Office: 201.792.4300
mattm@halliburtonhomes.com