General Area in Fort Worth>Question Details

N2fam247, Home Owner in Arlington, TX

I'm a fed employee transferring from Denver to DFW area in 4ms. I have a daughter at TCU, looking for rental townhomes, low maintenance rental

Asked by N2fam247, Arlington, TX Wed Jan 2, 2013

homes Lake Arlington, Mountain Creek, Arlington, Grand Prairie

Answers

6
Bruce Lynn’s answer
It's probably a little early to look. Rentals are in high demand here now. The best places will rent about 30days out or less. You might come visit about a month before you want to move. Bring your deposit, app fees, and completed applications with you when you come and before you ever even look at homes. That way when you find the right place, you can get right on it, and also have a back up plane for #2 and #3 as many of the places get multiple applications now.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Ddi you find a house yet?
Thank you all for the responses! As a part of my relocation, our home in Denver will still be under mortgage and we're considering the lease option for at least a year. How will owning the property in Denver affect my ability to purchase a home in DFW area? Also, I've recently (12/15/12) found out that I was a victim of identity fraud and my credit score plumetted from 750's to 500's OMG! This is horrible as I do not have ample time to address the credit issues, and how will the score ultimately affect my ability to purchase?
As a Horned Frog myself I am sure your daughter is having a great time and getting a great education. Wished the bowl game had turned out a little better but we should be REALLY good next year.

To answer your question about lease properties as the other gentleman have said probably a little early to look for leases, they tend to go quickly. As a full time REALTOR I would like to find out some more facts about what you are wanting and needing so when the time comes I can quickly find your something to lease. I can also help your daughter find something if that is a need that she has or will have soon. TCU area rentals can go before they even hit the market, I have already leased a few for next August but that is a rarity.

I look forward to working with you in the near future,

Brian

817.988.1588
brian@brants.com
As a former Federal employee, I understand what you are going through. There are some very nice neighborhoods inbetween Fort Worth and Dallas, and I'm sure we can find you the right house for your family.

However, it is way too early to start looking at rental properties. The ones on the market today will all be gone by the time you arrive. Rents are high in this area, and it is cheaper to buy a house. If you can qualify for a loan, you should really consider purchasing a house for your family, instead of throwing rent money out the window. If you should need some help bringing your credit score up, I am a Certified Instructor in Credit Repair. I will show you how to do that for no fee.

Contact me directly and once I know what your requirements are, I can send you samples of properties that are on the market so you can see what it will cost you to rent the kind of house you want in this area. I can also help you save money on your electric bill when you get ready to hook up your utilities. Good luck on your packing and moving!

Happy New Year!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com

====================
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
Good Morning,

I would like to assist you in your search and can also assist with the financing aspect of the transaction. Feel free to contact me at slad215@gmail.com or by phone: (214) 497-8150. I have also included a link below to my website:

http://sanjeevlad.fathomdallas.com

Thank You,

Sanjeev Lad

Fathom Realty
Residential Real Estate Agent
License #: 0583491
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad215@gmail.com

Premier Nationwide Lending
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS RMLO ID #: 530178
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad@pnlending.com