charla13, Home Buyer in Queen Creek, AZ

I live in San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 What High School am I zoned for?

Asked by charla13, Queen Creek, AZ Wed Mar 21, 2012

Answers

4
San Tan Heights is a part of the Coolidge School District and the name of the High School is: San Tan Foothills. San Tan Foothills is located on Gary Road about 3 miles South of Hunt Highway.

The rest of "San Tan Valley" is considered a part of the Florence School District and the name of the High School is: Poston Butte. Poston Butte is located on Gantzel Road(also known as Ironwood) just Northwest of Bella Vista Road.

Most Arizona schools are willing to accept open enrollment. I live and work in San Tan Valley, my kids go to both the Coolidge and Florence School Districts and I coach softball for San Tan Foothills High School. Feel free to contact me directly with any further questions about the community.
From what you provide it is Poston Butte High School. But is could be Coolidge, or Florence also. All are very good schools, but you can always do the open enrollment to the school you choose. I have had 2 children in the school districts here, so let me know if I can assist you.
poston butte high school
Thank you
Flag Mon Mar 26, 2012
I would be best if you provide the actual property address so we can correctly identify the school district.
I'm not asking for a particular address, but for the 85143 zip code in general. Johnson Ranch, San tan heights and that general area.
Flag Thu Mar 22, 2012