Connie,  in Staten,New York & Re...

I like to know about Staten Island South Beach area, I herd they will be developing a huge area for sports.

Asked by Connie, Staten,New York & Resource friend. Thu Dec 13, 2007

Across from the beach and boardwalk. Is this true?

Answers

3
There are several parks, a brand new fishing pier and boardwalk. not to mention football and soccer fields and annual rodeo. and the beach! with great views of the Verrazano. there's a new shopping plaza and room to build much more. the boardwalk always has people taking strolls, jogging or riding bikes and it's literally 2 min from the bridge and a quick ride to Manhattan. good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 31, 2008
Yes, there is a sports facility being constructed by a non-for-profit organization on farther Capadano blvd. I believe the project it is being headed up by a former NFL player. If you are familiar with the area, it will be by the Staten Island rodeo field across from the new South Beach fishing pier. The good part of the facilities location is there are no residences in the area so traffic and parking won’t be an issue for local residences. Hope this helps if you have any questions about buying in the area you can always contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2007
Hi Connie,

A really good way to find out additional information is to call the local Community Board. If for some reason they don't have the answer they can direct you to an agency that can answer your questions in regard to up coming projects & community information.

Community Board 2
Neighborhoods:
Arrochar, Bloomfield, Bulls Heads, Chelsea, Dongan Hills, Egbertville, Emerson Hill, Grant City, Grasmere, Midland Beach, New Dorp, New Springville, Oakwood, Ocean Breeze, Old Town, South Beach, Todt Hill, and Travis CB Address:
Staten Island Community Board 2
Sea View Hospital
Lou Caravone Community Service Building,
460 Brielle Avenue,
Staten Island, NY 10314
Phone: 718.317.3235
Fax: 718.317.3251
Email: cb2sidm@aol.com

Chair: Mr. Dana T. Magee
District Manager: Ms. Debra Derrico
Board Meeting: Third Tuesday (except June and August)
Cabinet Meeting: Second Tuesday

I hope this helps you.
A.T. REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS LLC
Arlene Trunzo, CRS,GRI,SRES / Broker Owner
(BCREP) Board certified
718-317-0949 0R 917-359-1985
cmyrealtor@aol.com