General Area in Montana>Question Details

Lance Rayburn, Other/Just Looking in Lewistown, MT

I just moved to MT from TX. Currentyly I am in Lewistown but I am thinking...

Asked by Lance Rayburn, Lewistown, MT Wed Jun 20, 2007

about moving to Bozeman, Great Falls, or Billings. I was curious if anyone is familiar with these areas and if so, which ones have a stronger housing market?

Answers

3
Hi Lance! My name is Regan Langel and I'm a REALTOR at AmeriMont Real Estate. If you're looking for a buyer's market, Bozeman/Manhattan is the best place to go to find homes. Currently in Bozeman, the prices are DOWN and there's plenty on the market. Need an analysis? My e-mail is rlangel@amerimont.com. Talk to you soon! I wish you luck!
Web Reference: http://www.AmeriMont.com
I live in Great Falls, and I like it. There's never been a dull moment in 5 years, the people are friendly, the schools are great, and there's lots of work. I don't want to steer you either way, but I would like to help you find your next home. Contact me. I can find you a place anywhere in Montana, (not just Great Falls). Let me do all the hard work and worrying for you.
Aside from the strength of the housing markets, I would recommend Bozeman just from the quality of life perspective. Depending on your interests, Bozeman can offer everything and more than either Billings or Great Falls. Montana State University is there; you will be close to Yellowstone National Park; there are a couple ski resorts close by; it's just a fun a little town.