General Area in Trenton>Question Details

Anjani Kumar, Both Buyer and Seller in Bordentown, NJ

I just found out that Cartus is taking over PHH short sales. How will they handle this with relocation load. they take long time to approve a sale.

Asked by Anjani Kumar, Bordentown, NJ Tue Jan 26, 2010

Answers

5
We understand you have questions - and we'd like to make sure they get answered. One of our managers will be reaching out to you to make sure you get the information you need. You can also contact me at the Office of the President at officeofthepresident@cartus.com.
Anjani,
Can I ask how the process went? We have a house in Voorhees, NJ which is headed for a short sale and were just informed about Cartus working for PHH yesterday. I have some concerns as to how this process works. Thanks!
Courtney
They will likely try to get their slice of the pie while not offerring any real help. This is the case with the Equator system and titanium solutions.
Joshua Jarvis, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA
Anjani,

I'm sure most of it will fall on the listing agent and brokerage that the short sales are referred to. Cartus will simply be the middle man like they are with Affinity/USAA Referrals etc.
I have 2 listings with Short Sales. Wells Fargo is very timely and Bank of America I have to go through a 3rd party which is Equator.com