General Area in Austin>Question Details

myexample0013, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

I hear there is a love of live music in Austin, is this ture?

Asked by myexample0013, Austin, TX Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

6
I think since Austin is known as the "Live Music Capital of the World" that is a safe assumption… In other words, yes it is true and you've seen the answers below as to the music scene here. If you are in fact looking to move here, please contact me as I am not only one of the top rated Realtors in Austin, myself and my brother are also musicians here too!!
Austin is known as the "live music capitol", as we have more and more varied types of live music than anywhere else. We are similar to Branson MO, except we have more kinds of music and more of it. There are clubs up and down 6th street and many more venues scattered all over town. So there is pretty much live music any night of the week. We also have big multi-day/night music festivals like Austin City Limits Fest and South by Southwest Music Festival generally known as SXSW. It is part of what makes Austin a great place to live because there are so many artists and musicians. I would mention since the condo boom in the last 5 years has priced many musicians out of the home market, many of them have escaped to the surrounding small towns and out of Austin's core.

Betina

Betina Foreman- Realtor, CNE
Austin Hoime Girls Realty
SXSW, ACL, and live shows any night of the week in every part of town make Austin a great music scene. This along with our local economy make Austin one of the top cities for relocation of singles.

In addition to talking about Austin, I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss our local real estate market.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
If you love music you will love Austin! Of you are interested in purchasing a home I'd love to show you why we are such a great town all while allowing you the opportunity to get a feel for the housing market. Give me a call and let me know how I can be of help. 512.961.2317

Gabe Perales
Austin also hosts the annual music and arts gathering know as SXSW(South by Southwest), maybe you've heard of it?

Check out this link about SXSW.
Web Reference: http://sxsw.com/
Austin is known as the Live Music Capitol fo the World, and the home of Steve ray vaughn and Willie Nelson among others.

ACL Live October 12,13,14 is a 3-day and night music festival at Zilker Park. Here is a hot link to the lineup

http://lineup.aclfestival.com/?utm_campaign=2012_webcast&…

Everyone should come see how cool a city Austin is and why we are on so many "lists" at place #1