General Area in 88081>Question Details

Alberto, Other/Just Looking in Desert Aire Estates

I have two 200 ft X 200 ft lots (back to back) in the Desert Aire in Chaparral NM. How much are they worth?

Asked by Alberto, Desert Aire Estates Tue Aug 26, 2008

I am thinking of selling and would like to know what is the right price for the land.

Answers

3
I just sold an acre a few months ago in Chaparral. Please contact me to recieve a complementary current market analysis. It depends on location, roads, fencing, views, etc.
It depends on if there is water available on your street that makes all the difference. Are the lots next to each other? That could be a plus.
If you have any questions you can give me a call and If I don't have answer for you, I can find someone who has the answers
Take care
Val Sensiba
Chaparral Real Estate Co. 575-382-SOLD (7653)
Take care
Val Sensiba