General Area in Battle Creek>Question Details

Roger, Other/Just Looking in Battle Creek, MI

I have 40 single family residences

Asked by Roger, Battle Creek, MI Sat Nov 29, 2008

I have 40 SFR in Battle Creek, Mi all producing good income and discounted priced for faster sale. Need someone to list for me or find interested investors.

Answers

4
Give me a call. I'm an investor in kalamazoo. Herb 649-9682
If you are looking to sell the homes quickly, discounting is not the only answer. With all the competition from bank-owned properties you are going to have to sell them at about half of market value to move them quickly. A better option is to offer seller financing. There are plenty of people out there right now who are good credit risks (at least historically) who aren't able to obtain a mortgage at this time.

I am currently planning a couple of seminars in March, one for first time home buyers and one for buyers with difficult credit situations. If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.
Roger,

I would have to agree, placing information on the internet about discounting homes that provide "good income" might further cut the value because now you sound desperate. I suggest removing this question and contacting at least 3 local Realtors(R).
Web Reference: http://mi-living.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
Roger,

I have a great agent up there that I would love to refer if possible. You'd be a dream client for most Realtors who like to work.

If they are producing income, then they should "fly off the shelf."
Joshua Jarvis, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA