General Area in Garner>Question Details

Tcj, Home Buyer in Garner, NC

I have recently rented my home in AZ and am looking in Johnston County for 2200 sq ft on .5 acr or larger. What is the availability of these homes?

Asked by Tcj, Garner, NC Sun Apr 3, 2011

Answers

2
As Sheri said - you'll need to be more specific with your Realtor when you choose one - I assume you don't have one already. As of this moment - there are 365 homes that meet the criteria you provided. Even if you were ONLY looking between 200-300K, then there's 174. What other factors are important - age of home. master bedroom up or down, schools, commute to work, etc?
Web Reference: http://www.BoBromhal.com
Do you have a price range? There are plenty of homes that meet that criteria but they may not be in your price range. Feel free to send me an email through Trulia and I will send you a link to the list of homes that meet your criteria that will update as homes become available and go off the market.