Tracy Farrin…, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

I have read some reports of individuals purchasing land in Horseshoe Bay from National Recreational

Asked by Tracy Farrington, Raleigh, NC Wed May 28, 2008

Properties and falling prey to one scam or another. Have you heard anything of this matter?

Answers

2
The good news is, three years ago when the market was taking a dump, my wife and I heard of the many great deals available in Horseshoe Bay and guess what, we have purchased four properties at significant savings and are looking for more. The realtor world at HSB are a group of men and women
who have been selling properties their for many years, some as many as thirty years. To answer the question, the realtors we have used to buy properties and they are several, are well established professionals and in my opinion don't have time for scams especially in a very small, tight community.
Horseshoe Bay is a beautiful place to work, live and retire,

TK
Tracy
I will certanly find out. I worked with National Homes, in the late 70's we did all the marketing out of Houston for Horsshoe Bay, (CocaCola, family) on Lake LBJ and Lago Vista on Lake Travis. I know Realtors that are still in the area and one that was Marketing Horseshoe Bay until recently.
Please send me what you have heard and I will investigate for you.

Lakefront Properties INC, Pres & Vacation Concepts Inc Sect/Treas