General Area in Anna Maria>Question Details

Richard.conn…, Renter in 34217

I have a 2 month secondment to Sarasota from the UK. Is it possible to rent non vacation properties for this length of time.?

Asked by Richard.connolly, 34217 Sun Mar 3, 2013

I will be bringing my wife and 2 children. This trip will be the prequal to 12month secondment from December 2013. We would like to stay on Anna Marie but avoid paying vacation rates for the 2 months - are there such properties that offer the more long term rental.

Answers

2
Kathleen White’s answer
Any rental less than a year would have to be a vacation rental, you may be able to get a good rate for Dec. & Jan but that is right at the beginning of our snowbird season. Feel free to explore our website and/or call our office http://www.IslandReal.com The girls is rentals will be able to help you further.
Kathleen White
Realtor Associate
Island Real Estate
Thousands of monthly "vacation" style rentals available on homeaway and vrbo web sites. Have used them successfully several times myself.