General Area in 66221>Question Details

Steve Maxon, Real Estate Pro in Overland Park, KS

I have a couple buying a rural property on 20 acres in Miami County, KS with a septic system. Need a reliable company for the inspection

Asked by Steve Maxon, Overland Park, KS Fri Sep 14, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I have used Bill's too. If they are busy, try Eddie's Septic 913 208 9715
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 28, 2014
I have used Bills Septic 913-755-4082 and Larry Dailey 913-856-7550 several times each. They are also both on the approved Miami County inspectors list. It is usually cheaper to have them do the pump and the inspection than to have them pump and the county do the inspection. Less hassle too.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer