General Area in Nutley>Question Details

Justin Genov…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ

I have a client that is looking in the Clifton/ Nutley area for condos built after 1995. I'm not 100% familiar with the area..any suggestions?

Asked by Justin Genovino, Livingston, NJ Fri May 13, 2011

Answers

4
Cambridge Heights in Nutley is most desireable
Cambridge Court built in late 80S is best kept secret
there are few smaller complexes in Nutley too
Hey Justin,

There is two nice places one is Cambridge Crossing and Riverwalk community. Cambridge crossing has specially for elderly group too. There are few other ones, but they are smaller community.
Any questions, let me know.
Hi Justin,

I can give you alot of help because Im in the area of Clifton and Nutley and have delt with all these condos. There are quite a few that have litagation on the them which makes it tough to get financing. also the lat thing you would want to do is get your buyers all pumped to let them down.

Give me a buzz and I will help you out and let you know whats going on in those areas.

Look forward to hearing from you
Hi Justin

Why not call your company's office in Clifton, and speak to one of the agents there for advice and guidance, since it's their area of expertise?
That's one of the advantages of working for a large company - help is around the corner!

In the meantime, drive around and familiarize yourself with the area..........or, to really service your buyer, work 50/50 with another agent who does know the area.

Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties