General Area in New York>Question Details

ewshodan, Home Seller in 10465

I have a Bronx waterfront home , built 2007 still has tax abatement. Any interest ? before it goes to a broker.

Asked by ewshodan, 10465 Sun May 27, 2012

Hi. Ewshodan.
While I can appreciate your interest in wanting to sell your home yourself, statistics have shown that For Sale By Owner is the least effective way to sell a home. 86% fail and of those who succeed, they receive 20-25% less than those listed with agents. I would suggest rather than going through a trial period on your own before listing that you take advantage of this active Spring market by listing with a qualified agent of a terrific company with great marketing.
The Bronx median sales price was $390,000 in 2010, compared to $445,000 in NYC
Maximum affordable sales price for the Bronx median household was $198,914; compared to $302,563 in NYC
9.7% (154) of Bronx home sales were affordable to the median Bronx household in 2010; compared to 21.2% (3,708) in NYC

Thank you!

Demsker Realty
"Your Experts in NYC Luxury Apartments & Lofts"
304 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
Cell: (631) 741-2764
Join my social network:
Company Website:
Facebook Profiles: Dom Pascual; Manhattan Broker

** All information contained herein does not constitute any warranties, offer or commitment or obligation of any sort and/or kind whatsoever and is subject to change, error, omission and/or withdrawal without prior notice. **
To be honest with you, you're better off listing the house with a full time professional agent like myself who lives in the area and is familiar with the area. In this economy a for sale by owner only has a 2% chance of successfuly selling their home. Let's spend your time wisely and schedule an appointment for a free market analysis of your home.

Samuel Buchana
Hi, I sometimes have buyers looking in Country Club and have sold in Locust Point. If you send me a link Ill definitely keep it in mind...I love that area.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
914 406 9023
Hi: I'm Michael Levy, the Principal Broker of Grand Lux Realty. We offer unique customizable commission programs designed to help FSBOs increase their exposure to the brokerage community & on the internet. Best of all, you can keep on acting like a FSBO even after you're listed & if you find your own buyer, save the commission. And our commissions are about half of what the full-service, full-commission brokers charge. You can see more information on our website: or call me at the office: 914-273-9688. Sincerely, Michael Levy.

Can we see it?

How much is it selling for?

I am currently working with a few investors that might be interested.

Can you send me an email with the link of website where you advertised it?

Let me know as soon as possible.

Warmest Regards,

Raoul Sodogandji
International Market Specialist
VP of Sales and Rentals at the RS Group
Licensed Salesperson

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333

"In the past, our growth has been by referral of current clients. We've never really done much marketing." Please refer us to your friends and family.
This site is full of Brokers. Majority interest would be to be your broker.

Egen Warner
Web Reference: