William Worm…, Home Owner in Woodbury, MN

I'd like to contact the HOA for Pine Arbor Lodges , Cottage Grove MN 55016 ?

Asked by William Wormwood, Woodbury, MN Fri Dec 2, 2011

Answers

7
William, brace yourself.
The Pine Arbor HOA is managed by the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I was a homeowner in Pine Arbor for 4 years when I had to move out of state to get a job and loose my home. When I explained the hardship situation of our family and told them about the foreclosure, they had poor customer service and lack of courtesy, did not want to help out with payment arrangements for the association dues while the house was empty. Needless to say, they turned my account to collection every 3 months for over 18 months, incurring in additional legal fees, late fees and filing fees, every time.
Not only that, you don't get your $150 worth of services per month, specially in winter, when they will come past 10 am to shovel your driveway and streets, by the time you had already to dig your self out to go to work 3 hours earlier.
The only and small of the smallest playground was neglected, equipment in poor condition, but as they said "still working", bottles and beer cans, and dog waste. The sidewalks, playground area with garbage and dog waste.
But, they were really on the ball harassing residents with threat letters for leaving your trash can in your driveway one day pass the garbage collection day.
At the end of the year, you receive a accounting statement so you can see how the spend the HOA dues... I was always amazed how many people they said did not pay the fees, the amount of legal fees and other expenses... I wish I had requested an auditory when I was there.
I went to one HO meeting once, I was not comfortable there, something felt wrong, I felt bad for the residents that volunteered at the HOA for board of directors, wondering how many of them actually believed that this company truly was up to some good.
Hi William,

What information are you looking for? I just helped a client purchase and obtain financing for a unit in Pine Arbor Lodges. I may be able to help. :)
Web Reference: http://www.sherrisherpy.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Realtors do not have a Registry of HOAs:
When there is a LISTING within an HOA, we will know the HOA fee,
but we won't know who comprises the HOA and what their phone #'s are.

If you are interested in Buying, or, you need the info for some other reason:
The best bet would be to go out there and walk around, and meet some of the residents;
Usually the HOA is made up of long time residents, including the Officers.
You can find out a lot this way.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
Get an agent!! Remember, a skilled, highly educated, up to date agent costs you nothing and saves you money and time which is sometimes even more valuable than money. You personal agent representing you gets this information, gives you all the details you need to make a sound decision based on your desires and the facts. Liz
Web Reference: http://lizfullerhomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
HOA varies from location of the home, style of the home, the market price of each home, and also what is included examples-meeting room,pool, workout room ect...... The Pine Arbor Lodges in Cottage usually sell around $200,000 or more. So the average HOA is going to be around $150 .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
It looks like there might be a couple different styles of homes in there and I'm not sure if they are all covered by the same HOA but try - 763-225-6462

Hope that helps - let me know if I can assist in any other way.

Bill Wallace, RE/MAX Results, 651-338-0355
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
the units I looked at were $139/month this will vary slightly year to year and unit to unit
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011