General Area in San Antonio>Question Details

delete, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

I am working overseas; I’d like to purchase an investment property.I want an agent to work over email until I find the property and start the

Asked by delete, San Antonio, TX Sat Apr 6, 2013

process.

Answers

12
Ronnie Trevino’s answer
Hello Tiffany, I would be more than happy to help you. Our office is a HUD authorized facility, so we can bid on HUD foreclosures, and I have exprerience in this. Feel free to contact me at anytime, I would love to hear from you!

Ronnie Trevino
ronnie@firsttexanrealty.com
(210) 410-5384
Hello Tiffany, I assume you must be a government contractor or military personnel. I had worked in Kuwait as a contractor back in 2004 and met good people who became investors. Anyhow, I have connections with investors and home owners in San Antonio, TX. I know one house right now over 1500 sq ft for only $55K and NOT on the MLS listing. Home owner is looking for quick sale and does not want to deal with typical realtor listings. If you are interested, I have photos and information so send me an email at blessing4354@gmail.com.
Warning!! If you are searching for a rental. DO NOT RENT FROM D'Ann Harper Coldwell Bankers!! The customer service is HORRIBLE, they are rude and disrespectful and feel they have the right to look down upon their renters. This is the worst renting experience we have ever had! They are also NOT pro military!!
Hopefully you have been able to find an agent to work with your situation.

If you need a lender to work with your situation, please contact me. I have 14 years experience in helping families finance their next home. I am familiar with all loan programs and property scenarios, FHA, VA, USDA ($0 Down), Conventional, Homepath, Short Sales, Bank Owned Foreclosures, etc. I’ll make sure you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision. Customer service and on time closing is top priority. Hope to hear from you soon.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
Your lucky day!! I am retired military and have been an Agent in San Antonio since 1997. Since then I have done several transactions like what you art describing. There is a amendment that you would have to sign saying that you are buying the property sight unseen, but I will send you pictures, inspection reports and help you keep this property leased.

Email me directly at: marty.shields@realliving.com

MArty SHields
Real Living/Best Homes
Consultant
210-725-9607 cell
No worries! Have done that before.
Email me anytime!

Tabitha
Hi Tiffany,

It is a bit scary to purchase a home or investment property while out of the country. I am in the process of doing one right now. I think I actually am more particular and cautious, then when my client is actually here and viewing the properties themselves.

I will be happy to guide you to the right investment property. Making sure it is in a "good resale" neighborhood and a desirable rental area. My sister is a property manager and we work hand in hand with investment properties every month.

Let me know if you would like for me to assist you.

Make it a great day!
Priscilla
While there are a lot of competent agents that would be happy to help I would suggest caution. I have helped several first time investors and most needed a lot of advice during their first few purchases and they lived here! I suggest you have a trusted individual familiar with your tastes and business model that can make those important decisions that can make the difference between a successful investment opportunity and a flop. If you would like to discuss this in greater detail you may contact me at your earliest convenience.

Martin Valera
Real Living Best Homes
Martin.Valera@RealLiving.com
Cell: (210) 843-4739
Tiffany,
I have helped several first-time investors, and long distance clients are No Problem.
Maybe something near the Medical Center or near colleges and universities.
Out-of-town clients usually like to start with wide area searches; I can give you some good zip codes.

Norma Tilleman
E-PRO® REALTOR®
Realty Executives - Select Properties
NormaT@realtyexecutives.com
Hi Tiffany Qualin,

Rest assured, most agents do this frequently. It is not an unusual request. I would love to help you. Just e-mail me your requirements and we will get the ball rolling.

Claudia McShane
Joyce Klein Realtors
Direct (210) 744-4502
The_Realtor4U@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomes4Sale.net
Tiffany: I would enjoy working with you to establish your investment criteria and present suitable products. Keller Williams is the dominant real estate brokerage in the San Antonio area. I handle residential and commercial properties and specialize in investments. We have our own in-house property management company to handle ongoing maintenance of the investment going forward. I can be reached at DGeorgeKW@gmail.com or by phone at 210-422-1767. I look forward to hearing from you. Meanwhile, take a look at my website at http://www.DavidLGeorge.com

Dave
David L. George
Keller Williams - City View
210-422-1767
Hello from the states! I've done this many times for clients overseas and across borders. I have dedicated resources and procedures to get this done and have helped both civilian and military.

Please email me if you would like to get started right away.

V/R,
Jesus Soto
2108436053
Exit Realty Partners II
Email: jesus@930exit.com