General Area in San Antonio>Question Details

aleman_paul9, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

I am thinking of purchasing a duplex in San Antonio as an owner occupied investment. I will be looking to move out within time however keep property.

Asked by aleman_paul9, San Antonio, TX Sat Apr 6, 2013

How are duplexes currently doing in the San Antonio market? If anyone has any information or websites to further research, it would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

8
Vino Alonzo’s answer

It looks like you have many agents to choose from for your next purcahse.

If you need help with your home loan, please contact me. I have 14 years experience in helping families finance their next home. I am familiar with all loan programs and property scenarios, FHA, VA, USDA ($0 Down), Conventional, Homepath, Short Sales, Bank Owned Foreclosures, etc. I’ll make sure you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision. Customer service and on time closing is top priority. Hope to hear from you soon.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
Hi Paul,

I specialize in duplexes and I am looking at them on a regular basis. I have also worked with many buyers long distance. I currently live in the most desireable area for duplexes and multi-family, and rentals, which appreciated 36% last year... .

I would be happy to discuss working with you in greater detail, do not hesitate to call me at (858) 437-1020. My focus is south of 1604 and 410 primarily, which is definitely the strongest areas of consideration for a duplex, or multi-family. I also have pocket listings for my investors which are not currently on the market. :-)

Feel free to call me or email at jennduaine@gmail.com. I look forward to it.

P.S. Great idea-go with it. Smart.

JD.
You can find your next property at http://www.JoseSellsSanAntonio.com
It is free and Up to Date.
Good Luck.
Jose L. Novelo
I would welcome the chance to speak to you about your project. There are many duplex options in the market at various locations and price points. Give me a call at your convenience and let's discuss. Thanks, Dave 210-422-1767
Great idea! and great thinking. Be very selective..location, location and location.
Compare your selected properties with others. The key is purchasing the right
property; considering the condition and age as well. Just remember look at all
your options including who will we assisting you during the process of buying.

Best Regards

Samuel Aguirre
MA,Ed. Broker
The New Realty Group
210-609-0796
It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding the perfect investment for your move. I can send you reports customize to your particular investment you're looking at or you can visit my website and do a search.

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions.

Johnny E Williams
210-858-7899
johnny @sahomestx.com
http://www.SAHomesTX.com
Text Johnny1 to 87778 for my mobile real estate app
Duplexs are rarity in SA. I had one listed and had it under contract within the first 24 hours I put the sign up. They are great investment properties, if you can find one to purchase before someone else snatches it up. Let me know if I can help you do just that!
San Antonio rental market is strong and I have helped a lot of investors purchase property. I would be happy to help you just give me a call at 210-422-3775