General Area in Winnetka>Question Details

Karen, Home Buyer in Westchester, Los Ang...

I am thinking of possibly investing in a home in Winnetka ,Ca. I don't know how the rental market is in this

Asked by Karen, Westchester, Los Angeles, CA Tue May 6, 2008

area? Is there alot of demand for rental houses in this area? Also, is it a safe area?

Answers

2
Hi Karen,

I noticed you asked this question a couple years ago and wanted to check in and see how your property investing is going. I specifically noticed this question, as Winnetka has become one of the prime areas in which my clients are purchasing investment properties which are cash flowing nicely for them. Condos can be a great investment, as are one of the most efficient investments out there. High return, easy to manage and right now very low risk. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss the current investment market, feel free to contact me at any time.

Richard Schulman
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los Angeles Region
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
The Valley is farily consistent and Winnetka is a nice enough area that you should not have a problem attracting quality tenants, just don't be over priced for what you are leasing. Safe is a relative term but would put this at more of a family area but also close enough to the Colleges that it could be Student housing.

I am currently leasing a home in that area and we have had quite a bit of traffic in the first week and hope to have it rented by first of next month. If you have any other particular questions about the valley feel free to contact my office.