Sharon Morse, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

I am relocating to St Augustine in the near future, can anyone give me some tips on my move? I will be moving with a teen who is college bound.

Asked by Sharon Morse, Buffalo, NY Thu Apr 17, 2014

Flagler College and Saint Johns River State College are the two based out of Saint Augustine... Some students do take the drive up to The University of North Florida as well! Hope this helps..
I have a friend that moves people from Buffalo to St Augustine. I now live in St Augustine and am a licensed real estate agent so I can help you buy your new home. We also build homes so let me know what you may need.
I am a mother of a college athlete who rented the home at 153 Blanco Street. The home has no homeowners insurance, thus the landlord was a nightmare with worries that my son and his room mates were going to do something thate would cause a liability or burn the house down...etc.

I would NOT recommend renting from the owner of that home. She owns several homes and runs them in the same manner.

I rented a townhome in Las Palmas for the guys and it went amazing! And it even has off white carpet throughout the 1700 sq ft condo!!
St. Johns County schools are rated #1 in Florida. In St. Augustine, we have Flagler College and St. Johns River State. Both are wonderful! There are a number of great areas to live in. The beach and downtown are worth checking out. You can explore communities and properties at She's a great real estate agent! Sana's site has a link to the Chamber of Commerce where you can request a relocation packet. Hope that helps!