General Area in Lincoln Park>Question Details

Lee, Renter in Lincoln Park, Chicago,...

I am relocating to C hicago this summer looking for 2br, 1b, unfurnished & pets aloud

Asked by Lee, Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 25, 2012

I need to locate 10-15 miles north or west of 1425 West Augusta. Close to a park where I can run my dogs in the price range of 750-1000. Neither my wife or I work, we are retired. We are seniors, looking for minimum steps.

Answers

8
2144 n lincoln park west # 8B.........great building, casual, pets allowed, right across from the zoo and park. can walk, taxi, bus, anywhere!!! 2 b/2b....these dont come up for sale very often
You should know that nobody likes 'a loud' pet.
slim number of choices...you will definitely be at the top of your range...try Lakeview too. Avoid Rogers Park....cheaper, but higher crime areas...
Hi Lee,

I am a dog owner in Lincoln Park. Many of my clients are also dog owners, I understand the need to be near the park. I would be happy to help with your search.

Best of luck,
Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
IvanSagel@DwellOneRealty.com
Plenty of good rentals exist that meet your criteria. Should you need any assistance in your search a Realtor will make the process much easier for you. Feel free to contact me.
Grab a good leasing agent. Its free to you and this way you have someone to walk you through the renting process at no cost to you.
Hi Lee if you need assistance with finding a new home please feel free to call me at 708 925 4076 or by email at diana@gindingourbalance.com I look forward to helping you find a new home .
Hello. My name is Galina Persky at 847-612-1996. I have been practicing real estate in Northwest suburbs for 18+ years. IIf this area is good for you, please call.