Franck, Renter in Colorado Springs, CO

I am moving to 795 cima vista pt Cond in the city of colorado spring with my spouse need to know if the area is good overall.

Asked by Franck, Colorado Springs, CO Tue Jun 29, 2010

Answers

4
Kathy Torline’s answer
A couple of suggestions. The Colorado Springs police has a great web site; and you can check on crime stats from the web site. You may find the info useful. Here's the link: http://www.springsgov.com/sectionindex.aspx?sectionid=12..

I would also suggest to drive by the area several times, during the day, during the night, and on the weekend. And neighbors are a wonderful source of info.
Web Reference: http://www.kathytorline.com
Franck-
Check out schools and crime stats and compare to other areas of town.
Best wishes with your move
Kimberly Ryan
303-523-8333
Consider doing some homework of your own--visit the area more than once and at different times of day, look at everything that is important to you, possibly chat with some locals if the opportunity arises and then make a determination, will your comfort level be reached.
Franck
I have answered many questions like this before and here is the typical response. You as the buyer have some fiduciary duties to do your own research on the area that you are moving to. Look at crime statistics and other factors that may influence your decision to purchase a home in the area. As Realtors we are bound by a code of ethics and also Fair housing laws that do now allow us to take our personal opinions of an area and project them to our buyers. What is nice to one person will be nasty to another person and vise versa. You as the buyer must do your homework before making a purchasing commitment.
Good luck there are numbers of websites that any realtor can probably give you to help you determine and locate the information that you are looking for.
Kent Gagon