General Area in Glen Cove>Question Details

Cheryl, Home Seller in Glen Cove, NY

I am looking to sell a 1/2 acre property on a very nice and quiet street in Glen Cove.

Asked by Cheryl, Glen Cove, NY Sat May 19, 2012

It is a 5 Br 3 1/2 bath single family home. Needs work...orginally built in 1950's. Would like to sell quickly to builder or flipper...don't want to sit on it. What's the best course of action?

Answers

10
Joseph Giordano’s answer
If you like, I would be pleased to evaluate your house and give you my opinion as to pricing - advise you of any enhancements you might consider making to facilitate a successfull sale - and to answer any questions you have regarding the sales process and real estate generally. I live in Glen Cove and therefore have a particular interest in the community. It would be my pleasure to assist you, and I wish you great success with the sale of your house. Be well.

Joseph Giordano
Licensed Associate Broker
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
E-mail: jgiordano@elliman.com
Cell: 521-6882
Hi Cheryl,
Your best course of action would be to meet with a few agents and choose one after reviewing your local market. Call me if you would like to meet and I can provide all the information you need.
Cell # 516 551-8852
Laffey Fine Homes
gvitale@laffey.com
If the house needs work I suggest having a pre-inspection done with a licensed engineer. This will uncover potential problems and give you the ability to correct them before a buyer is found. Once the negatives are removed, the deal will proceed more smoothly. I can refer several engineers who could do this.
After that, you should interview the local realtors to decide which person and company is the best fit for you. My compoany, Danirel Gale. has proven success is this area. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you.

Stella Hetzer
Licensed Associate Broker
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
240 Glen Head Road
Glen Head, NY 11545
516-674-2000
516-456-3648 - cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Let a few agents come in and see the home and speak with you. There are a few different ways you could go depending on time frame, pricing etc.. Please feel free to contact me, I would love to see the home (as will virtually any agent) and I do work with investors/ flippers if that is a good way for you to go. Do yourself a favor and get several opinions.

Tom Brady SFR, e-Pro, SRES, GREEN
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Ret. NYPD Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Plaza - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Hi Cheryl,
I would love to stop by and look at your property, I can do a detailed Compartive Market Analysis to show you what I beleive your Home is worth. I am a local broker agent who knows and sells Glen Cove. Please feel free to call me if you would like to set his up.
Patrick Hall
Owner/Broker
Glen Key Realty
86 Forest Avenue
Glen Cove, NY 11542
516-659-0068
Hi Cheryl,

Maximum exposure, which leads to a quicker home sale and a higher price, comes through the Multiple Listing Service as well as the hundreds of sites, including the international Coldwell Banker, that I will expose your house on. In fact, I am closing on a Glen Cove house sale this coming Thursday and may even have a buyer in hand for your home!

Please contact me and let's discuss the different options you have so that you can achieve the real estate goals that you are setting!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and sitting down to review your options. I am available weekdays, evenings and weekends and will meet with you at your convenience.

Arlynn

Arlynn B. Palmer, ESQ, SRES, CBR, CMS, CNS
Coldwell Banker Claire Sobel
Direct: (516)410-3594
Email: Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com
Website: http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com
Hi Cheryl, Let's get together + discuss what your options are, in obtaining maximum market value for your property.
Jeff Stone
Laffey Fine Homes
917-741-8294
jstone@Laffey.com
The best course of action is to hire a professional Realtor who will market your property not only in US but abroad also,especially in Asia.Through our Sotheby's website and publishings we reach the potential customers in the World. I have 2 listings in Glen Cove. 1 has an accepted offer. So I'm local and willing to meet you anytime to discuss about your property value and our marketing strategies.
Pinar Ogeturk
Daniel Gale Sotheby's Real Estate
Glen Head/Old Brookville office
cell: 516 7543162
Would be happy to meet you and discuss the sale of your property; regardless the year built, and necessary work needed, buyers for such properties do exist.....

Anna
abrocco@laffey.com
The best course of action is to hire a Realtor like myself who practices both residenial and commercial and is also active in property management. My group, the Gladstone Group, is licensed not only in NY, but also PA, MA & CT with marketing and contacts everywhere.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150