General Area in Rio Rico>Question Details

Imelda, Other/Just Looking in Rio Rico, AZ

I am looking to rent my property can you help?

Asked by Imelda, Rio Rico, AZ Mon Sep 17, 2007

Trying to rent my property and looking for assistance can you help?

Answers

6
Take a look online at Rentals.com. To help you find out what others in the area are renting for. You will need to run credit and do background interviews. If you are not a strong willed person and can say no to every hard luck story out there. You should look at getting a property manager. You should use a manager that will advertise online.
Good luck- and find a management company that you trust.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2007
Unless you feel confident that you are fully in sync with the laws governing tenant/landlord; I would suggest you speak to a realtor that handles property management. Where this a fee based service, the manager will do the advertising for you - run the credit checks and handle the contract.

This take a load off your shoulders and the management company will keep you out of hot water. If you are any distance from the home - it will also give you peace of mind.

Much luck to you. If you do decide to go it alone - get lots of education on the laws in your state.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2007
Good Morning Imelda
There are plenty of ads you can place on the internet. Craigslist.com like Perry mentioned is great. You can also do a search for rentals in your area and you will pull up other rental websites. A couple are rentclicks.com, choiceofhomes.com. YOu can also contact Property Management agencies which can assist you as well. Hope it all works out! Have a great day
Web Reference: http://www.ilonapoka.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2007
Check out rentalads.com - great web site for advertisement and other links that will help you screen your tenants. You can try a free posting of your property or purchase more coverage, which allows you free advertisemnet with other web sites like: oodle.com, e-bay and Craigslist without you having to open an account with them. I tried the property management thing and found out how dishonest they can be, and how little they do to in protecting your investment property. So after being gouged by one property manager and the other doing little or noting to get my properties rented I learned. As for the legality try looking up EZLandlord.com they offer a great program which keeps you well informed of the state laws so unless you absolutely outright disregard their advise you should be fine. Good Luck! mj
I am a Realtor in the Rio Rico area and would suggest you get a property manager to rent your property for you. I can give you a couple of names of people that do this in the Rio Rico area.
Try running an on craigslist as long as you don't mind meting people at the house and disrupting your schedule.