General Area in Charlotte>Question Details

Shuana Hackw…, Home Buyer in Haslet, TX

I am looking to relocate to charlotte and will be looking for rental property.I have kids what are the best areas?

Asked by Shuana Hackworth Searcy, Haslet, TX Mon Aug 12, 2013

Answers

3
Shuana,

There are a lot of good and great areas of Charlotte. Part of it depends on what you are looking for in an area. Charlotte is a very diversified in terms of the communities and neighborhoods and areas. A lot of Charlotte is children friendly and obviously there are sections of Charlotte that cater to the young and empty nesters as well.

But are you looking for close proximity to work? Certain areas for schools? Budget you are looking in? Type of place you are looking to rent? These are all factors that will help narrow downs some areas for you that are best suited for your needs.

Feel free to either e-mail me or call me and I will be happy to discuss your needs and see fi we can find a place that works for you.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Shauna, As a mom and young grandma of 3 who has been in Charlotte just over 3 years I can tell you a little about the areas and pricing. I finally decided to buy in Indian Trail, which is Union County, therefore has lower taxes, excellent schools and a slightly lower cost of living. Everything is close by (shopping, restaurants, etc) and to hit uptown (downtown Charlotte) is a mere 20 mins (unless it's traffic time). We love it so far. I have a mixed race family so a good mix of ethnicities in schools is important to me. Now on to rent amounts. Charlotte is going to have rentals (assuming 3 bedroom) from $750-1500 average. Any lower than that and you will be in a bad neighborhood. I have been in the $900-1300 range and have been in East Charlotte ($900), Southeast Charlotte ($1000) and now Indian Trail ($1300 including homeowners, HOA fees and mortgage) and all have been great homes with great landlords and good schools. (East Charlotte being the worst of the schools).
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013
Shauna,

There is no best area for everyone, but there are a lot of great areas to choose from in Charlotte. Price range, amenities, schools and location are just a few factors to consider. I included a link for a great map tool to see all Charlotte schools and their rankings. It'll help you decide what schools you'd like to see your children in.

If you'd like help choosing an area or have any other questions feel free to contact me at dcampo@wilsonrealtync.com or 704-999-2293

Dominick Campo
Broker / Realtor®
Wilson Realty
What is a perfect area for you? What things are most important to you?Tell me what is in a good area for you? Charlotte has a lot to offer , somethings are good for someb but less desirable by others.

Thanks LeafCrest Realty
(704)612-0012
Safety and great schools are the most important
Flag Wed Aug 21, 2013