General Area in Boca Raton>Question Details

Nellynel0902, Renter in Bayonne, NJ

I am looking to relocate from NJ to Boca and I need info on neighborhoods. I am 31 with a 13 yr old daughter and want to rent a townhome for $1500.

Asked by Nellynel0902, Bayonne, NJ Tue Apr 2, 2013

Answers

9
I would love to help you, with you relocation to Boca Raton.

Please contact me at the below, so we can chat.

I moved to Florida from Stony Brook, NY.

Regards

Bill Hilton , MBA
The Keyes Company
Boca Blue Lake
561-789-6846
BillHilton@Keyes.com

0 votes•Reply•Flag•Link• Delete•Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hello, Nelly:

.....You are welcome!!!...I am a Realtor from Coldwell Banker, Boca Raton Fl ......please call or e-mail me. I would love to help you with many possibilities.

Digna D Cesare
Coldwell Banker, Boca Raton Fl 33433
609-468-0609
English-Spanish
digna.dcesare@floridamoves.com

I am originally from NY so I completely understand the questions that you may have in relocating. I would love to help you and your daughter find a home by first e-mailing you reports on available homes for rent and neighborhood demographics based on your criteria.
Please contact me to begin the search.

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker,
Residential Real Estate LLC
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
You will find that Boca Raton will work for you in any neighborhood in which there are townhomes that fit into your budget. That is because Boca Raton's school system is uniformly excellent.

There are 10-12 townhomes within that price range, most of which are in mid to west Boca Raton. Your Bocal Raton real estate agent will be able to help you find the one that works best for you. However, whichever neighborhood you pick, you will find Boca Raton to be a wonderful place in which to raise your daughter.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

Regards

Bill Hilton , MBA
The Keyes Company
Boca Blue Lake
561-789-6846
BillHilton@Keyes.com
Hi Nelly,

Here is a link to several townhouses & villas in your price range. The neighborhoods are all lovely. The schools are all highly rated.

When will you be coming to Florida to take a look?

Call me directly and I will be happy to help you find a nice home.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Thank you so much for sending the link; i really appreciate it! I will be down June 6th for a few days. I do have a question...since things are a bit different up north...as far as the HOA fees, do the renters pay them or is it included in the rent and do most townhomes/rental properties have HOA fees?
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hey there! I am an assistant to Melissa Johnson down here in Boca Raton. I recently moved here myself from New Jersey (just after Hurricane Sandy). I am also renting in the same price range as yourself, I feel like this could be a match made!

Where in NJ are you relocating from, and is your daughter going to attend public or private schools?

Please feel free to reach out to us via E-Mail at: Melissa.Johnson@elliman.com
& I would love to help you relocate from New Jersey!

http://www.melissajohnsonsells.com
http://www.twitter.com/homeswithMJ
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=75676722&trk=hb_…
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Douglas-Elliman-The-Alexander-Group

--Melissa Johnson
(561) 325 0012
(732) 539 0409
Wow talk about coincedences...I am relocating from Bayonne (about 15 mins form NYC). My daughter will be attending public HS and based on my research I see both Boca Raton HS and Spanish River seem to be the best...I am planning to come down June 6th for a few days and would like to see a few places and see what I'm working with with my budget. I would like an attached garage and a 2 level townhome. I may be also able to up my budget a very little. Where did you move from in NJ? How are you liking Boca?
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
You'd want a safe area and good schools. I know of two good ones for you , both are two bedrooms , first floor, in great areas .One has a garage and is updated and on a lake for $1595/month at 1185 sq ft , the other is also nery nice , much larger at 1,500 sq ft and the rent is $1,300..no garage .Both say no pets allowed. Both in Boca Raton . There is also a townhouse , three bedroom for $1550 , and others ...
Thank you for the info. I would prefer a garage and would also prefer 2 levels with bedroom(s) on second floor. I do have a small dog under 15 lbs so I would def need a pet friendly community.
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hi: We have limited listings available for rent in Boca Raton. Please contact me at (954)701-1580.
I have a couple of questions.
Orlando Norena
Remax Advantage Plus
orlandonorena@aol.com