General Area in 94541>Question Details

Nads, Other/Just Looking in Santa Clara, CA

I am looking to buy a townhouse on Old Oak Lane,Hayward 94541,is it a safe place to raise children? Surrounding area looks old

Asked by Nads, Santa Clara, CA Sun Mar 4, 2012

Answers

5
Dawn Rivera’s answer
Hi Nads, I lived in the 94541 area of hayward for 6 years and I enjoyed living there. They also have one of the best elementary schools in hayward for that area. There are also some other real nice areas in hayward. If you like I can email you some listings that are active in that area......Dawn 510-909-0373
Web Reference: http://DawnRivera4Homes.com
Hi Nads,
How about lets go and see some properties there and we can discuss further. Let me know when you are available, or we can just taking. Houses here are getting multiple offers and some being sold even before being built.
Thanks, nice to hear from you. You may text or call me. May I have number to contact?
I will get you the more info soon after this. Have a nice day.
Thank you for replying Mohan.No,I do not have kids yet but planning to.I searched this place on the internet and this was the first time I have been in the area.What do you think of the neighbourhood.
Hello Nads,
Good and Bad areas are everywhere. People live where they can afford and raise their children. Lets see what you can afford and what's your criteria. What grades your children will be going? Understanding your wants and needs will help us to help you to make right decision.