General Area in 33073>Question Details

J Roan, Both Buyer and Seller in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am looking into coconut creek area, somewhere around Tradewinds schools, any thoughts on the area?

Asked by J Roan, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

5
Hi J Roan,

I would be happy to help answer your question.

I Live in the 33073 zip code and my triplets attend Tradewinds elementary. I honestly could not be happier from a parent standpoint as to the education that they are receiving, enough so that we have considered moving as long as we stay in the general area.

As far as the area is concerned, Wow, where do I begin? There is everything you could possibly want right here in this area. There are schools, houses of worship, at LEAST 5 different grocery store chains, there are several pet stores, a super Wal-Mart, a super target, ross, marshals, tjmax, and the list goes on and on. There are at least 3 gyms in the area as well as sporting good stores. We have most major fast food chains, several restaurants of all different types of foods; unique and normal. We are on a major bus line and minutes to Sawgrass expressway, the turnpike, I-95 and so much more for easy commutes. We are very close to the beach as well.

We could not be happier and that may be why Coconut Creek was voted one of the best places to live in 2010.

Please feel free to ask should you have more questions.

Roy
786-863-7764
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 4, 2012
It is a great area! I lived in South Florida since 1977 and in Regency Lakes, which is located behind Tradewinds Elementary school since 2007. We chose this area after carefully researching the area and the school. We found that Tradewinds has always been an "A" rated school which was what we were looking for in a school for our 2 daughters who both attended the school. The area overall is awesome as well. Convenient to all major highways, shopping, dining and of course the beaches.
Feel free to call me if youhave any questions.
Gary Meltzer
954 670 4279
J Roan,
I have liven in this area for 13 years and my children have attended schools here also. If you are looking to buy in this area, I would recommend that you look into a community called Regency Lakes. Prices in the area will range from $175-275K for a single family home. If you need any further help, please call 754-245-4662 or email me gloriadejesusrealtor@gmail.com
Agree on the clean family environment particularly the area between Hillsborough and Copans as it is considerably yunger and planned with family and children in mind, providing healthy community leasure spaces and activities, and walking distance access to schools, shops and services. It has been our safe home for 10 years where my sons and their friends grew with parental mentoring in the neighborhood. The real estate in coconut creek is much stable in comparison to nearby areas with fewer rental subdivisions. Homes are up to codes, only home insurance is required. Most HOA are well managed, traffic reasonable, City Services are great simply because the city catchment area is manageable and less dense in population. For more information on objective opinions, one may visit the city website and schools links. Also check medical services in the area, shops and type of businesses (mostly professionals). Check on income and public transportation facts. If looking to move in 2-3 months, this is the time to start looking keeping in mind that for buyers, closing takes a minimum of 60 days if already qualified. The market now is a seller's market. Welcome to Coconut Creek.
Thank you for the detail. Good to know.