General Area in Alpharetta>Question Details

Charles Cook, Other/Just Looking in Alpharetta, GA

I am looking for town home lease in Alpharetta GA. Having hard time getting anyone to return calls. HELP?

Asked by Charles Cook, Alpharetta, GA Mon Feb 23, 2009

Answers

7
I'm sorry to hear you are getting frustrated with agents not calling you back. It's unfortunate but I'll let you in on a secret. There's not a lot of money involved in showing rental property and some agents just don't want to spend time with rentals. I work with rentals because it makes me mad it's hard for a renter to find a good agent to represent them. I do it because everyone deserves a good agent regardless of how much money I might make from them. Also, i know that maybe one day you'll buy a house! Give me a call and I would be glad to show you rental properties and find you what you need.

Darla,

Is your home listed with an agent? It would be inappropriate to comment if you have an agent. In my experience in working with banks mainly for seller's who are in trouble or behind in mortgage payments, a short sale will not even be considered unless you are behind. As one agent already said, it's hard for an agent to recommend stop making payments, but in reality, if you make 1 payment, you no longer are a bad customer to the bank. You are paying something and so long as that is the case you will most likely not negotiate a short sale. A short sale is not a bailout program for people who can afford their house payment but just made bad financial decisions. You may get right down to the final days and get denied a short sale even though you've submitted all the proper documentation. I had a seller denied the day before the foreclosure auction because it was revealed they paid their cable bill, cell bill, boat payments, truck payments, etc... just walked away from paying for their house. Banks to like this. I have extensive experience with SS's and if you need some help in determining if you would qualify please give me a call. If you currently have an agent, please ask him/her for assistance.

David Brower, Assistant Manager/Realtor
Crye-Leike Realtors
Web Reference: http://www.davidwbrower.com
Hey Charles,
I am sorry to hear that no-one is returning your calls! Agents should definitely be calling you back, especially during these tough economic times. I would love to help you and I have a great program called a client gateway, which will be your own website to search for homes that meet your criteria. It will then message me and tell me which ones you like. Then we can go and take a look at them! Please call me if you would like to look at lease properties.
Katy Foltz
Keller Williams Realty Community Partners
678 341 7968
kfoltz@kw.com
http://www.FrontPorchDream.com
Hi Charles,
Just to be clear..we can show you any property listed for lease in our area. It does not have to be one of our own properties. My wife averages showing rental properties to 2 or 3 clients A DAY 6/7 days a week and knows the inventory around here like the back of her hand. We have been able to get some incredible deals in the last few weeks for our clients due to her relationships with other leasing agencies and builders. She knows all the ins and outs of their leases and qualification processes so that she can best protect your interests when leasing. Give us a call and we'll be happy to prove it.
Deryk
Hi Charles,
That's odd no one is calling you back. Are you calling the agents that have them listed or the actual owners? Either way, give me a call and I'll help you today! 678-525-6626
Mandy Becker
Hi Charles,

It may be best to contact an agent that will represent you.

Call or email me with any questions,

Lisa Allen, REALTOR
404-925-8261
Prudential Georgia Realty
LisasListings@comcast.net

http://www.LisasHomeListings.com
Hi Charles,
We run a property management brokerage in the heart of Alpharetta. We'll certainly answer you calls and help you if we can. My wife, Debi, is out showing rental properties right now. You can call her directly on her cell at 770-906-0317 and me on my cell at 770-722-6922. We have a lot of properties available and I am sure we can find one that will fit your needs and budget.
Deryk Harper
Managing Broker
Key Locations Property Management LLC
deryk@deryk.com
Charles -

Lease, Lease Purchase or rent?

Touch base, we have agents that deal in all - we'll get you squared away.

Hank
678-428-8276