General Area in Charlotte>Question Details

amerjan, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC

I am looking for the names of the communities built by the now-defunct Portrait Homes in Charlotte, particularly in the University area.

Asked by amerjan, Charlotte, NC Sat Jan 26, 2013

So far, I have Old Stone Crossing and University Heights, but I'm sure there are more. Thank you.

Answers

4
Amerjan:
Here is a list of homes that have been marketed as being built by Portrait Homes http://goo.gl/S7jyh If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Portrait Homes is owned by a company out of Chicago. They have had many different names in Charlotte and in North Carolina. They have been in partnerships with many of the larger banks
and investment banks. Citi Bank and etc. The parent company is still going strong. Are you looking
for the Condo's and town houses or the single family they built?
There are several. Is there a particular floorplan you are looking for? End unit with master on main? 2 bedrooms? 3 Bedrooms?

Give me a call or email me and let's talk.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
Here are several more: Hunter Downs, Huntington Ridge, Rossmore, Prescott Village & Glenwater at University Place.