General Area in Roseburg>Question Details

Leslie, Other/Just Looking in CD'A, Id.

I am looking for someone that might recognize a house in Roseburg. Photo taken in 1942. Looking for historian

Asked by Leslie, CD'A, Id. Mon Oct 1, 2007

I would like it if anyone could e-mail me an e-dress of where to serch for information about a house, that I have a photo of in an old Family album. no info. except taken in 1942. Was maybe family owned. Thank you

Answers

5
Hi Leslie! Send me a photo and I can see if we can help out! You can also check out the Douglas County Museum for help.

Douglas County Museum
http://www.co.douglas.or.us/
2 Google reviews ยท Write a review
123 Museum Dr, Roseburg, OR 97471
(541) 957-7007
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 27, 2014
Leslie, to make it easier for people to help you might try loading the picture you want to ID as the photo next to your name. I live in the Roseburg area and might recognize it. feel free to email it to me at richter.michelle@yahoo.com. good luck, michelle
Leslie, Like Bonnie I would be glad to see if I recognize the home. All the best, Rich Raynor
Hi Leslie, If you email us a photo, we might recognise it, if it is still standing! Have a great day!
Bonnie Jenkins, Broker ABR CRB CRS GRI
Go to the historical society and also look up city data and see if it is listed as one of the first homes in the area. my family settled in the douglas county area and are listed w/ pictures at the museume as first settlers of the county.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2007