General Area in Mansfield>Question Details

Harini Sridh…, Renter in Mansfield, MA

I am looking for rental apartment or single family home in Mansfield,MA?

Asked by Harini Sridhar, Mansfield, MA Mon May 6, 2013

A 2 bedroom,1 bath with laundry in unit and closer to commuter station from July 1 st.

Answers

3
Harini,
I am part of the Trapp Team at Keller Williams Showcase Properties in Braintree. This allows me to use the valuable resources from others on my team as well as the entire KW office. I will set you up with email notification whenever a unit like this becomes available for you to view. This enables you to view what is available in the area and pick the ones you want to see. This saves both you and I critical time when you find a property you want and we need to get ahead of a line of potential renters.
Please watch for you notification coming up this evening. I will call and follow up.

Talk to you soon,
Respectfully
Jacqueline Bohn
Hi Simom Campbell,

Thanks for your answer.I am just looking for a single family home or apartment or town home only for rent and leasing for a short term without owning or buying the property.
If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuresale.com. This is a site that requires membership but you can peruse through the listings in your market area first before signing up.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.

I checked our database and we have 65 discounted listings in the Mansfield area. Here is the link to check them out: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/ma/county005/mansfi…