General Area in Durham>Question Details

Blair Burke, Renter in Durham, NC

I am looking for homes that are for rent in the Durham, NC area. I would like to rent around the Southpoint, Hope Valley area. Please help!

Asked by Blair Burke, Durham, NC Wed Jun 12, 2013

Answers

3
You may want to check out the website I've listed below as well.
Web Reference: http://www.Durhamrent.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 12, 2013
Blair, If you will email me with your budget I will help you find the rental properties in these areas and we can coordinate our schedule and see the homes asap, as these rentals go fast in these areas!.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller
Coldwell Banker Advantage
919-491-2826
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 12, 2013
Hey Deborah,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. My budget is no more than 1,200. If you would like to e-mail me at my person e-mail, it is vbburke10@gmail.com.

Blair
Flag Wed Jun 12, 2013
Hi Blair! Hope you're having a great day so far! I would be more than happy to help you with your rental search in the Durham area. Do you have any specific requirements that you are looking for in a home? Please feel free to give me a call at 919-747-1950 or email me at michaelnewport@gorealty.biz so we can see what is out there for you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 12, 2013