General Area in South Bend>Question Details

baviran, Home Buyer in South Bend, IN

I am looking for an investment in South bend. I want to buy a house and rent it.I would like to know which neighbourhoods are good in South bend.

Asked by baviran, South Bend, IN Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

4
stay away from the North west side and extreame south side the closer to campus the better do a crime search of the area before you buy lots of bad areas with decent cheap houses that you wont be able to rent
if it were me i would buy immediatly north of the campus there is a development off of juniper called indian village just north of douglas, could probably rent to grad students = less parties. Former alum..
OK, thank you. That sounds like a good idea. Can you speak in terms of zip codes?
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012
It is very difficult for any agent to answer that question since the acceptability of any neighborhood is based upon the Buyers interest and desires. South Bend and Mishawaka have a large number of very reasonable neighborhoods for house prices but that may not be acceptable based upon your specific criteria. It is important to contact a professional in the business and go over what you are attempting to accomplish to determine where you may want to buy.
I would be happy to help you. I am an investor myself and work with rentals. Feel free to send me an email. Danielmleroy@gmail.com