General Area in 32835>Question Details

Tamisha John…, Renter in Orlando, FL

I am looking for a nice place to rent that is reasonable and in a pretty good neighborhood. I am looking for a 3 bedroom, that can take pets.

Asked by Tamisha Johnson, Orlando, FL Wed Oct 2, 2013

I prefer to be by Metrowest but if there is something closer to that neighborhood would be okay.

Hi Tamisha,

My name is Michelle and I am a licensed real estate agent working in the metrowest area @ Apartment Hunters. I can help you with apartments and houses (and a few condos). If you aren't already working with someone give me a call @ 407-392-0401. I'll be happy to help you :-)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 18, 2013
Thank you
Flag Sat Oct 19, 2013
You have a lot to choose from right now in all areas of town...Try I used this site when I was looking for a rental...Also a good leasing agency is worth a try.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 2, 2013
my name is Roger and I am licensed Realtor and property manager. I have several vacant condos in the metrowest area. Please call me so we can discuss your criteria and see if any of my properties fit your needs. My number is 4074031217 call me anytime and I'm sure I can help you find the right home for you and your family.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 2, 2013

There's many options available for you if you are looking to rent. However, the best thing I could suggest is to contact a property manager, that way they can guide to which property you should consider...