General Area in Littleton>Question Details

Klh6401, Home Buyer in Littleton, CO

I am looking for a house in Littleton feeding into Heritage or Arapahoe High School that has a lot of kids in the neighborhood. Any suggestions??

Asked by Klh6401, Littleton, CO Wed Sep 18, 2013

Answers

15
Are you looking to buy or rent?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
You can find homes with the schools you want at http://www.kennarealestate.com
I live and work in the area so let me know if I can help. I provided a link
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Thanks for your question! SouthPark is the neighborhood where I live, and my son attends Heritage High School (HHS) for advanced math, Grade 10, from Goddard Middle School Grade 8 . The school bus goes through the neighborhood to pick up all the students, as we are zoned for HHS. SouthPark is in Littleton 80120 and most family homes are priced from 370K - 495K and rents average around $2200 per month for a 4 bedroom house.

There is currently 1 active listing priced at $369,900 for a 3 bedroom model with a finished basement and a huge lot, and 2 listings coming to market next week, larger 4 bedroom models. Please call me if you are interested in seeing them.

Secondary Boundary Maps for LPS, you can view at this link

http://littletonpublicschools.net/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=…

HHS and AHS, both were listed in the Dean's List, Top 20 Front Range High Schools in Colorado by 5280 Magazine Sept 2013 edition.
AHS is also fed by Centennial 80122 .
http://www.5280.com/magazine/2013/09/deans-list

Please do not hesitate to call me if I may answer any questions you may have or help you with your Real Estate needs in these two specific HS zones which you have requested.
Hope this is helpful. Cheers
Jan Baer BAER Realty LLC 303-931-5853
Hi Jeff,

I am not sure if you are still looking or not, but I have a Littleton listing that might fit your needs. It feeds into Goddard Middle School and Heritage H.S., AND is completely remodeled from top to bottom and priced to SELL!

It is in an incredible neighborhood (Centennial Estates) with lots of families moving in the area in recent years and right up the street from two huge parks, a pool, and tons of new shopping and revitalization everywhere!

Let me know if you have any questions or are still looking.
I have four children that graduated from Arapahoe School. I was very involved in the PTO and can answer any questions you may have if you would like to contact me. I live in a neighborhood with so many kids. We have a very active neighborhood with a pool, tennis courts and a STRONG association with lots of activities (babysitting coop,lunch groups,picnics,swim team, etc.)
Call me with any questions. I can help.
Cheri Hurd
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
cheriah@yahoo.com
(303)378-1696 cell
Hi Cheri, What neighborhood do you live in? I am a fellow CCP agent. Please text me your neighborhood 720-314-9425. Thanks Alisha
Flag Sat Nov 14, 2015
BACK ON THE MARKET!! Beautiful home on one of the largest, tree'd lots in fabulous South Park community, located in small Cul de Sac and zoned for Heritage High School and Wilder Elementary!!
Walk to Light Rail!! "Resort~like living", with neighborhood Pool, state of the art flex Tennis courts, Club house, Parks and Trails! Close to wonderful shopping, restaurants and Old Town Littleton Boutiques.

Call me to schedule a showing!
303-931-5853
Cheers
Jan Baer
There are many wonderful neighborhoods in zip codes 80120, 80123, 80122 Littleton and Centennial feeding into the two High Schools you requested, Heritage and Arapahoe.

AHS is also fed by Centennial 80122 .

Hope this is helpful.
Cheers
Jan Baer BAER Realty LLC 303-931-5853
Coventry is a wonderful neighborhood Located off of Bowles Avenue, between Platte Canyon and Pierce. Schools include Wilder Elementary (top rated), Goddard Middle School and Heritage High School. It's a gated community with about 200 homes. Wonderful place to raise a family. Mature neighborhood - park like setting. Homes priced $500k +. Tons of kids, in fact, Coventry has it's very own school bus! Lots of activities for the children including a back to school party, Halloween party, Easter Egg Hunt, Christmas party with sleigh rides, end of school party, summer campout, etc. There is also a pond in the neighborhood that residents skate on in the winter. Nice amenities including pool, tennis courts, playground, basketball court, and park. Social activities for parents including men's poker at the clubhouse, book club, ladies holiday gift exchange and more. If you are interested in learning more about this neighborhood, contact me. I am a resident and this is a community where homes often times sell before ever hitting the market. I can help you.
There are a lot of neighborhoods that feed into both of those schools. I currently live in the neighborhood of Southpark which is located off of Santa Fe and Mineral and feeds into Heritage. There are currently two houses listed in here. I would be happy to help you find a home that fits your needs. Please feel free to contact me 720-323-9266.
Thanks for your question! SouthPark is the neighborhood where I live, and my son attends Heritage High School. The school bus goes through the neighborhood to pick up all the kids, as we are zoned for HHS. SouthPark is in Littleton 80120 and most family homes are priced under 400K and rents avarage around $2200 per month for a 4 bedroom house.

AHS is also fed by Centennial 80122 .

Hope this is helpful. Cheers
Jan Baer BAER Realty LLC 303-931-5853
Would love to help. I would be happy to send you all current listings in the area. You can contact me at any time. My cell phone number is 303-548-5255. You can also do a search on my website below.

Margie Teufel
Keller Williams Executives
mteufel@kw.com
highpinesrealty.com
Depending on price range there are great areas for both high schools. I have a listing now that feeds into Heritage and can give you more details. Also have lots of suggestions as I went to Heritage myself. Call to discuss!
303 877 7889
We have a lot of great suggestions for you! Give us a call, and we can help you in your search for homes and neighborhoods.
If you want to go look at some homes in Littleton, give me a call. No paperwork/hassle required, we can just go get a feel for the neighborhood. I am a Littleton native.

Austen Rosenthal
720-496-9618
How many bedrooms/bathrooms are you hoping for? Any other specifics about your desired property?