General Area in Tampa>Question Details

Rachel, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

I am looking for a great neighborhood for kids in the Tampa area. Good schools is a must. I am looking to spend between 200-225000.

Asked by Rachel, Tampa, FL Sat Sep 18, 2010

Answers

7
Hi Rachel,

There are many areas within Tampa Bay that are great for kids.

What is important for your family?

--short commute to work so you have more time to spend with your family?
--convenient to beaches?
--convenient to cultural activities, i.e. Performing Arts Center?
--Busch Gardens?
--Florida Aquarium?
--gated community?
--low HOA fees?
--low or no CDD extra Taxes?

If you're new to the area you probably should rent for a year so you can get familiar with the area.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty, Inc.

PS You can browse properties on my website for free with no obligation, just sign up for a Listingbook account on my website below
Web Reference: http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 19, 2010
Rachel, Are you currently in the Tampa Bay area Now? How soon are you looking to relocate? I will be happy to send you current listings along with Builder Inventory Homes in the area you desire. Just send my your email address to get started today. Thank you..Michele
Hi Rachel,

There are several areas in Tampa that may meet your school and price requirements. Obviously, there may be other factors you will want to consider--- commute to work, neighborhood amenities, newer vs. older, etc.

A website that will help answer you questions about schools is: http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us

You can also use my website: http://www.TampaHouseHunter.com to search for homes and get school information.

Good Luck in your search and let me know if I can be of help.

Jeanne Prigitano
Homeward Real Estate
813-335-3356
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 18, 2010
Hi Rachel

I work with clients after we have a FULL Initial consultation. I want to know more about you and your family before I would ever suggest areas or schools here in Tampa. Once I know where you are coming from and what's most important to you and your family, then and only then would I suggest some great communities for you and your family.

A great resource for checking out schools is greatschools.net you'll see school grades and comments from parents.

I was born and raised right here in Tampa and have never lived anywhere else, so I know a lot about Tampa.

You can see what my past clients have to say about me on my channel at http://www.youtube.com/kmadewel

Below is a link to my website where you can search for homes 24/7 and see EVERY home available from every real estate company.

Ps I have time right now to work with a new family, like you.

All my best,
Katrina Madewell
Charles Rutenberg Realty
The Standard of Excellence!

813-777-1196
If you would consider new homes in the Tampa area, give me a call. I have access to approximately 20 New Home Communities throughout the area. These are Lennar & US Home locations. I'd be happy to send you some information about these communities, inventory, incentives.
Contact Steve Cannella, Lennar
813-992-5259 or email: Stephen.Cannella@Lennar.com
Are you committed to Tampa...or would Sarasota work as well?
Hi Rachel,
There are many areas in Tampa that have great schools. Your family's lifestyle would be another important factor worth knowing. Are amenities important - would you like community pools, walking trails, etc? If not, there are many possiblities. If you would like amenities and a "community feel" with lot of family style amenities then Fishhawk would be great (pricing from $115K to over $1m) and they have A+ rated schools. There are many other areas as well, would just need to know a little more about requirements in the home as well.

Call if I can be of assistance in any way.
Debbi Tinker
(813) 263-0932