General Area in 34287>Question Details

thehandbagla…, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

I am looking for a condo in Sabal Trace on first floor. I want to be on side by pool and a corner unit.

Asked by thehandbaglady, North Port, FL Wed Jul 24, 2013

Contact me anytime.

Answers

2
Tammy Hayes’ answer
You said, contact me anytime, but didn't give contact information. There are only 3 condos for sale in Colony at Sabal Trace right now in the MLS. 5752 Sabal Trace #103 is on the first floor and is listed at $102,00. This is a short sale. It backs up to a pond. 5744 Sabal Trace #102 is on the first floor and is listed at $116,000. It also has a pond view. Seller is willing to consider owner financing. 5771 Sabal Trace #203 is a 2nd floor unit. It is listed at $119,999. The back lanai faces the road.

If you would like additional information on any of these condos, I would be happy to send it to your or answer any questions you may have.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
I want to live at the Colony of Sabal Trace and live on the side by pool first floor. end unit. call me at 407-718-3200 only for this property. Kathy Brown