General Area in James Island>Question Details

Kristen Step…, Renter in Charleston, SC

I am looking for a 3 bedroom/2 bath at the Mira Vista or the Peninsula, please advise!

Asked by Kristen Stephens, Charleston, SC Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

4
Good morning, Kristen!

There is currently one 3/2 available in Mira Vista and one available in The Peninsula that are $239,000 and $220,000 in the same order. There are also a great many other condos and townhomes available in other neighborhoods on James Island. Let me know and I will send them to you!

I have included a link in my response to info on the 2 homes.

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams Realty
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
there are no 3 Br available in either place right now. There are 2 in the Retreat, also on James Island priced at $1,375 month. Call or email if I can help you.
Andie Weathers
aweathers@carolinaone.com
843-729-9196
You can go to FiveStarRealEstate.com, and click on "search the MLS." You will be able to search available rentals, according to your criteria, on the MLS. I would start there since there will be no scams on the MLS. If you are searching Craig's List, etc, be very careful. There are quite a lot of fraudulent postings. These fraudsters will find available properties being advertised and then lift the pictures and description to create thier own post for much less money.
Hi Kristen,

welcome to Charleston! Are you looking for a rental or to purchase a home?