General Area in Rego Park>Question Details

Claire Azarc…, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

I am interested in purchasing property at rego park, NY. Is that area promising?

Asked by Claire Azarcon, Buffalo, NY Tue Jun 3, 2008

Answers

7
Park city 3& 4 has 24 hour doorman, private garden/playground, swimming pool, 5 minutes walk to subway and shopping.
the amazing is with the good service and convenience, the mainenance is lower about 30%, compared with other co-ops in rego park/forest hills area.
Claire,

I'm currently selling my co-op in rego park. Let me know if you're interested.
Claire: Again, it depends on what you are looking for? I lived in Rego Park for years (although no longer), it is reasonably close to the subway if you or your spouse are going to work in the city, close to many stores and restaurants. What sort of schools are you looking for (if any)? You can email me if you need help ( I am a licensed agent): vance_sanford@yahoo.com.
You and you alone must come up with that answer; familiarize yourself with the area, does it suit your needs, have you spent time there, did you at least sit or eat at a local eatery, visit shops, check out public transportation, is it convinient for you and your new life, etc. If you need assistance feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
yes. Park City 3&4 is best co-op in this area.
The area is a great one. This is based on a number of closings I have done, as well as having personal friends who have and continue to live in the area. However, whats good to someone may not be good to someone else. Plenty of shopping, close to mass transportation, roomy apts., etc. Good luck with your search.
Hi Claire, I can help you find something in Rego Park. I have sold a number of properties in this area.

Henry
917-497-0729

http://www.QueensLIRealtor.com